13 January 2008

Introduction

Due to a family issue Girmay is returning to Ethiopia. We will miss him and we all wish him well in the matters he will face.

I am Brian Rex. I'm the Chair of Instruction. I have taught this course for 13 years and was the studio coordinator for ARCH2502 for 12 years, five of them here at TTU. I'll be with you all for the next week and will be overseeing the teaching of this course for the rest of the semester. We're arranging to bring in a new teacher to come in and work with you and I on the project we're going to do.

Stop working on what you are working on. We're going to start something new. We're going to start something new because your new instructor and we have something better for you to do.

We're going to restart the studio work on an analysis project. More on that in the next post.